Boil near Anus

I have a little pimple or boil kind rite in the opening hole of anus. I have difficulty in passing motion too if constipation is there otherwise it's fine. I have also noticed if I eat too spicy food I have in passing motion with pain. To which doctor should I consult?
views-icons 949 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sagar KS
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, swellings in anal region may be due to so many reasons like abscesses, hemorrhoids (piles), skin tag, genital warts, etc. In hemorrhoids mild bleeding will present with pain. In abscess severe pain will present. proctoscopy or colonoscopy is needed for you. take soft diet, drink more water. No need to worry about it. Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?