Boil near Anus
I have a little pimple or boil kind rite in the opening hole of anus. I have difficulty in passing motion too if constipation is there otherwise it's fine. I have also noticed if I eat too spicy food I have in passing motion with pain. To which doctor should I consult?

Sagar KS
Hi, swellings in anal region may be due to so many reasons like abscesses, hemorrhoids (piles), skin tag, genital warts, etc. In hemorrhoids mild bleeding will present with pain. In abscess severe pain will present. proctoscopy or colonoscopy is needed for you. take soft diet, drink more water. No need to worry about it. Consult general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment