Lump on Anus

Hi Doctor, thank you for being there. For the past 3 days, I have a lump on my anus, right outside the opening. It is very painful to touch. Otherwise, I cannot feel it when passing stool or during the rest of the day. I have been applying Proctosedyl Cream on it, but there is no recovery. What should I do?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would say recommend you consult a general surgeon in person and get examined as to what kind of lump it is and then treatment can be considered. Do not delay this issue further. Also have a high fiber diet so you don't have to strain for stools and also avoid too oily and spicy foods. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Dr. Asha Annamalai
Family Physician 1 yrs exp Chennai
Please visit a general surgeon. Avoid straining for bowel movement.Correct constipation if you have.