Lump outside anal opening

Last year I found out a lump inside anus so it was not painful and irritating so I didn't care. After 4-5 month I found out it to be itching while going for stool and put that lump inside the anal by hands,so I started doing yoga exercise and running for 6 km daily and drink 10 glass of water daily. But from 2 days the lump has just came out of the anal and it's not going back and it's painful while going for stool. What should I do? Can it be completely cured? And which doctor I need to consult? I have attached a picture of that lump

Doctor Answers (1) on Lump outside anal opening

Dr Satyajit Godhi Bangalore | GastroIntestinal Surgery
You are suffering from piles sir. And presently I feel you have developed prolapsed thrombosed piles.right now u need some tablets and ointment to reduce the pain and size of piles. Subsequently you need a surgery for piles.kindly consult a surgeon near you soon