Feelin a pain near anus
Hi doctor, I have felt tat some sort of muscle grown for me near the anus. Tat makes discomfort while sitting, movin though. While poo some sort of irritation felt. It looks like skin tag. Can yu suggest me how to cure and which doctor to consult for cure.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 19 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, ur problem look like " fissure in ano" . u will get benefit by taking lot of high fibre diet , plenty of water with sits bath. If this fails , medications will help you. You can get appointment for detailed examination and further management. Dr. Kamalakannan MS MCH MRCSEd Surgical gastro enterologist & HPB surgeon