Feelin a pain near anus
Hi doctor, I have felt tat some sort of muscle grown for me near the anus. Tat makes discomfort while sitting, movin though. While poo some sort of irritation felt. It looks like skin tag. Can yu suggest me how to cure and which doctor to consult for cure.
300 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 19 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, ur problem look like " fissure in ano" . u will get benefit by taking lot of high fibre diet , plenty of water with sits bath. If this fails , medications will help you. You can get appointment for detailed examination and further management. Dr. Kamalakannan MS MCH MRCSEd Surgical gastro enterologist & HPB surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.