Swelling in both ankles

Swelling in both the ankles from 3 months. When I wake up in the morning, the swelling is not there. When I stand for long, I get pain. Went to an Ortho, Uric acid test was done and proved negative. Went to a physician, no use.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

OK do calf stretching exercise and strength exercise of ankle avoid long sitting and a checkup of thyroid apply ice pack and pain relief ointment ya physiotherapy treatment wax therapy and ultrasonic therapy
Dr. Suchita K Taparia
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello sir..ankle swelling due to many reasons and you done testing for it and this are negative..so please keep your leg on 2 pillows for 30 min for twice a day and also apply ice on affected area...any queries about this please contact me.thanks
Dr. Deepak Dhole
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Swelling in ankle due to fluid accumulation......and non functioning valve of calf veins.....ask physician for varicose vein...keep elevated of ankle joint whenever u get the time...in throughout day.....regulate sodium intake.......go for...ankle pump exercises thrice a day.....use ..crepe bandage or stockings for ankle......check out for renal functions. ......ok....exercise must.....thu..