Suicidal thoughts

Hi ,I am working in IT field for 3.5+ years &currently in a very hectic project.After marriage I hardly stayed with my husband, as he left 4 U.S.I have pressure from my parental side 4 not leaving the job as they have no1 else.I feel like killing myself.I throw up things when I am pissed.I have also tried 2 hurt myself

Doctor Answers (1) on Suicidal thoughts

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
You have the work stress as well as the pressure to leave it and be with your parents. You are married however aren't staying with your husband currently since quiet a long time. It's as if you are stuck and helpless among too many things and do not see much hope. However i also see the other side of you who has been a fighter amidst pressure. You have a great amount of turmoil that needs to be addressed. You certainly will find a way out of this situation. Please maintain the braveness you have been showing so far and consult a psychiatrist or psychologist asap. Psychotherapy should help you in long run. Take Care.