Suggest about whey protein and creatin
I want to take whey protein and creatin in how many month i can leave this after good effcts. and how much quantitiy i need daily. my height is 5.3 and weight is 50 plz suggest quantity time period and leaving period of these supplements.

You can take them without worry if you are working out well. Protein and creatinine are not to be taken in huge quantities. Preferably protine not more tgan 2 timesa and creatinine only once. Also get you creatinine levels tested every month. Continue for atleast 6 months and then leave.
any kind of problem consult a dietician
Along with this take boiled eggs also