Suffering from piles
Hi, I am suffering from internal piles.. blood comes after stool also.. I also visited homephathy doctor . But It did not cure permanently.. can you suggest homeopathy medicine name which I can take for permanent cure.. and how many days I have to take..

Start with homoeopathic medicines as they relieve the distressing symptoms of piles and give promising results. Begin taking homoeopathic medicines HAMAMELIS 200C PILLS and PAEONIA 200C PILLS. Take 4 pills each medicine x 3 times daily x 30 days. Chew pills on tongue. Take pills as advised. Come after 30 days.