Suffering from fatigue
Hello doctor, From last few months I am suffering from fatigue. And from last 3 years I am taking medicine for depression and anxiety. Please help me to reduce this fatigue it's really effecting my work and my family life alottt.. And one thing more sir I have gained a lot of weight.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
This fatigue, depression and weight gain are both can be symptoms of depression and side effects of medicines. Either you are not being treated well or you are having side effects. I suggest you to take a second opinion.