Brain Fog and Fatigue

Hi, I am 35 years old IT professional, I am suffering from brain from long time, my brain just refuses to think. My thoughts are foggy with no clarity. I am not able to focus and my concentration is is declining. My mental abilities are declining. In addition to this I am facing problem of memory loss, I am not able to remember simple things, even writing a simple document is becoming a challenge for me. This is effecting my professional life very badly. How shall I get rid of this brain fog? Do I have to meet any psychiatrist or any medicine will help me? Please let me know.

Doctor Answers (3) on Brain Fog and Fatigue

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,
All the symptoms you have mentioned clearly reveal that your mind is under stress. Look for relaxation techniques. Try and listen to melodious music. Go for a walk in the evening. Take a break. Avoid non veg foods at nights. Increase the intake of water. Learn yoga and meditation.
These all will surely help you.
If need any further guidance please feel free to contact.
immediately he should go for counseling and psychotherapy
following one or more of the tips given above will help him to a great extent. otherwise you can come to Chennai for a weekend session with me. wishes.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra Pune | Psychiatrist
Dear sir, BRAIN FOG is not a disorder mentioned anywhere in scientific literature. I hope that you are using the term only loosely to describe your problems. What you are suffering from definitely seems troublesome. You may be having these issues due to the stressful nature of your job or due to some other mental health issues or due to an early onset memory disorder. In any case, meeting a psychiatrist and getting yourself evaluated is the best option.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Everyone forgets things at some time..... Some degree of memory problems, as well as a modest decline in other thinking skills, is a fairly common part of aging. There's a difference, however, between normal changes in memory and the type of memory loss associated with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. And some memory problems are the result of treatable conditions......