Brain Fog and Fatigue
Hi, I am 35 years old IT professional, I am suffering from brain from long time, my brain just refuses to think. My thoughts are foggy with no clarity. I am not able to focus and my concentration is is declining. My mental abilities are declining. In addition to this I am facing problem of memory loss, I am not able to remember simple things, even writing a simple document is becoming a challenge for me. This is effecting my professional life very badly. How shall I get rid of this brain fog? Do I have to meet any psychiatrist or any medicine will help me? Please let me know.

Dear friend, All the symptoms you have mentioned clearly reveal that your mind is under stress. Look for relaxation techniques. Try and listen to melodious music. Go for a walk in the evening. Take a break. Avoid non veg foods at nights. Increase the intake of water. Learn yoga and meditation. These all will surely help you. If need any further guidance please feel free to contact.
immediately he should go for counseling and psychotherapy
following one or more of the tips given above will help him to a great extent. otherwise you can come to Chennai for a weekend session with me. wishes.

What causes brain fog and dizziness Back left part of brain Brain fatigue symptoms