Sudden lower back pain
I was depressed about something and doing some work. Suddenly got a sharp pain in the left side of my lower back. I immediately sat down. But the pain and discomfort kept increasing and there was a point I couldn't sit properly and needed support to stand. Went to local doc, I'm better now. But still have trouble in bending and sitting and getting up. Feel some nerve issue. What is this and y a sudden pain ? Give anyone pleas explain

Mostly due to muscle spasm due to an underlying spine disease. Get an xray done of lower spine and consult for examination . Physiotherapy and medications may help.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hi, Yes you can consult directly for proper explanation Does the pain also radiate to your legs, do you have any complain of numbness in your legs? Since how many days you are having this complain?