Sudden lower back pain
While having bath, I experienced sudden lower back pain while bending down to soap my legs. The pain is radiating in my legs and I am not able to move around. It is difficult to stand and difficult to sit. I am not able to bend down or stretch backwards. This happened at 1115 am and it is already 2 hours Please help.

Hello, Acute back pain is pain that happens right away when you are injured or soon afterward. Acute low back pain is usually the result of an injury involving bending or twisting, especially while lifting things. The most common of these injuries are sprains (a ligament injury) and strains (an injury to muscle) with muscle spasm.Apart from this sciatica, herniated disc can also mimic the same. You must consult orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.