Stress related one

I was stress related problem such as negative thinking always, surfing medical words in Internet and taking it personally as if will I experience the same thing ??.. Checked with psychiatrist doctor told me this as panic one etc he asked me to completely stop surfing medical words ..and asked me to do meditation daily .. He prescribed medicines such as homin, Nexito plus and Etilam pro (SOS).. After taking medicines I felt better but doctor asked me to stop if it has reduced and continue meditation .. However m rarely getting this panic symptom again .. What should I do ??

Hello there...., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.... Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent panic attacks from worsening.... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....