Stress and anxiety
I wake to anxiety every morning from last one month. I tried doing exercises and breathing meditation but I am not seeing any improvement.

I understood your circumstances. 1. Anxiety /stress/ fear/ phobia is an important issue that must be addressed to appropriate person without any delay. Because it causes impairment in personal ,social and professional life. 2. Since you have already practiced meditation, exercise and not getting relived. The time has come to consult psychiatrist/Neuropsychiatrist, firstly. A psychiatrist will decide the treatment according to severity of your symptoms. Is there  need of medicine or only psychotherapies or both. 3. No other heath professionals or psychologist can do justice initially without consulting psychiatrist. 4. If you don't want allopathy to follow ,you can go for alternative medicine ( Homeopathy, Ayurveda )
--Reach/ consult to a Psychiatrist/ Neuropsychiatrist.
Don't panic or predict everything too fast and early . let psychiatrist talk to you and you both can plan accordingly.
Hi young man , there is an overall poor adjustment during this lockdown that is either disturbing or annoying to most of the people around . You may be following a systematic routine , but that needs to be systematically followed .
Tele Counselling sessions by experienced Psychologist will guide you to feel de stressed .
Involvement into creative activities would be a good diversion .
Need to be evaluated