Strains on teeth surface
I am suffering with strains on teeth so I consulted the Doctor near to my location.He said that it can easy removed by cleaning.But after 2-3 months it stars again on my teeth.There is any permanent solution.

No there is no permanent solution to this,it's a continuous maintenance process.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Go for polishing of your teeth it will make your teeth glossy as well as less prone to staining
Dr. M. S. Sushma Susik
Dentist 26 yrs exp Hyderabad
Good evening sir permanent treatment for your problem is bleaching the teeth. It makes your teeth brighter  and shining.