Spondylolisthesis l4-l5
Having difficulty in forward bending. The l4 has slighted forward which is causing problems in various movements. It's been more than 3 years. Recently I consulted a doctor,he advised me of bone fusion surgery,but I want to knw more about the non surgical treatments as I am considering surgery as the last option. Kindly advise

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

Take ayurvedic treatment and panchakarma like shashtikshali pindsweda, basti, katibasti. If you have done HLA B27 and if it is positive then you must take ayurvedic treatment