Sperm fertility
Hello sir I am married man. 4 years back I got married but still not child to us. I was doing masturbations from last 10 -11 years and my wife not staying with me thats reason still doing masterbate. So please help me about this problem. I want child and after this year my wife will stay with me. We want child. Please help me and give me suggestions. Thanks
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,!!! Wife doesn't stay with you and you want kids!!!!?. To make her conceive you need to have unprotected intercourse most of the days (especially during few days before and on the day of ovulation. Even after 1year of unprotected intercourse on most of the days of year,, not conceived, then it is banned as infertility you two need to undergo some tests by gynecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.