Low Sperm Counts
I have married 3 months back and Having Regular sex daily once or some time twice, both me and my wife are happy in sexual life, but due to regualr sex i feel like low sperm count now, Is it natural or some problem. can we increase sperm counts and Male Fertility by which my wifes gets pregnant soon. and i think because to regualr sex the penis also looks little small. its 90 days of our marriage, i couldnt get mood of sex, when Iam mentally distrub even like in My mind something going on like i want to have sex, more i think that time low on sex. normally its going good. but when we think alot , feels very weak, this happened twice (2 times ) after my marriage. Please advise what to do..

First of all ,sex is a pleasurable activity, don't make it a task.Enjoy it.Secondly, if you suspect low sperm count, get a seman analysis done as soon as possible, to get to know whenever you really suffer from low sperm count or its just your imagination. All the best

+
Chat with a doctor
U can take cap..Addyzoa nd Tab Speman 1 each morn n even ...nd also Cap Coq forte ..1 cap in morn only.. All preferably with milk or water for 4 months...
If you have regular sex daily then volume of semen will decrease. It is a fact. Get your semen analysis done after 72 hrs of abstinence of sexual intercourse  and get back to me.