Low sperm count
Hi i am trying from last 2 years and my doctor told me that i have low sperm count 20 milion / 1 ml is my sperm count please suggest me

20 million / ml is on borderline. ....It may go on lower later. .....actually personal consultation is necessary. ...Ayurvedic medicines only give nice results in oligospermia.....& other resemble conditions. ..Bastand basti like panchakarma are helpful for you. .....but still you should first do semen analysis with abstinence of 3 days & USG ( Scrotum ) For any chances of vericocele. ...then consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist / physician in your city for further management