I am married and no kids
Sir I have been married for 2 years and we are having regular sex but till now we are not having any kids .I need consultation as what is the problem with me or with my wife...
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can meet an Ayurveda doctor with test reports of fertility profile for men. He'll examine, evaluate and prescribed treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?