Sperm test
I want to check my sperm fertility. Whom do I consult, since I am male. Please advise me on the same
164 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
Sexologist with MBBS and proper qualifications and have no ejaculation for 4 days and then go for semen exam
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?