Social anxiety
I've been experiencing some acute anxiety and self-esteem issues over the last one year. While talking to anyone, I get nervous, go blank or am embarrassed that the other person will notice me swallowing my saliva and know that I'm actually nervous. I can't smile, let alone enjoying any social scenario unless I'm drunk

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your problem seems to be typical of social anxiety disorder . This can be treated with medications and behaviour therapy. . Please consult a psychiatrist to treat your problem.