Social anxiety

I am having trouble with facing people. I always feel that I will embarrass myself. I have lost my confidence, I get anxious and depressed even for small matters. I also fear that the person I am interacting will judge me. It has been a year since I am having this problem. Please tell me what to do.
views-icons 46 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Social anxiety

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
10 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Hello, Social anxiety is one of the common problems in people visiting psychiatrists I  your age group.  It  an be effectively  treated with medications and behavioural therapy. Please consult  a psychiatrist to get yourself  treated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?