Social anxiety disorder
I am suffering from social anxiety disorder...which treatment should I take and hw much duration it takes to cure dis disorder?
119 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Social anxiety can be treated with medications and cognitive behaviour therapy. Please consult a psychiatrist to assess you and start you on treatment. The duration of treatment depends on the severity of problems and your response to treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?