Smoking habit
I was actually smoking 6-7 times per day . Now I have reduced to 1 times . Is it so harmful. Even now

Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan (PhD)
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Chennai

Hi friend, Whether you smoke 7 or 1, it is injurious to health. Try and quit smoking. Consult a psychotherapist for help. Feel free to contact me for any guidance. Visit my website www.masterminsfoundation.com Wishes
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Your concern is not too clear, if you have reduced to once a day, what are your worries? Are you experiencing any physical or mental discomfort? Is there any persistent medical problem despite reducing? Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for same.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, smoking one or many cigarettes is all harmful. you should try and quit smoking.
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Don't worry