Smile and dental health issue
I have broken front teeth and gap in between teeth What will be the treatment, how much time and how much money it cost me for that

Hello, There are many treatment options available, you can get veeners/bridge/laminates. But first the extent of injury needs to assessed.
Post a pic of your case.
Avoid Biting from your front teeth till they get treated. Don't Delay
Hello sir.... The choice of treatment depends on the degree of chipping of crown.... if it is at the Enamel and initial dentine level you can go for composite build up, if it is little deeper in dentine close to pulp (nerve layer) you can go for composite veneers,crowns.. The treatment of gap also depends on amount of gap between your teeth.. If it is less than 2 mm then you can go for composite build up , veneers, crowns...if it is more than 2 mm then you are opt for ortho treatment The cost of treatment also varies according to treatment types...
kindly visit dentist for furthur clinical examination and management
Consult nearby dentist ,as there are many options like composites,veneers ,discuss this and get treated.
Go for the teeth capping
plz get the X-ray done first
For diastema go for either bonding or retainers Visit a near by dentist Cost will differ from area to area
The choice of treatment will be crown or veneer. You can post a picture to get detailed planning. I have my practice at Dlf phase 2 gurgaon named as Cliniva Dental. Reach me for proper planning and treatment costs. We are running discounts on few options on the occassion of diwali.
atfirst we have to see the condition then we can tell u .........