Sleeping paralysis
I had this strange feeling during in deep sleep my body getst numb not able to move or getup and also feel like someone is watching me or touching Same like mentioned in this link - http://www.end-your-sleep-deprivation.com/paranormal-or-sleep-paralysis.html

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, I need clarification whether your problem is recurrent or a one off episode. If it is just one episode ,it is usually nothing significant. But if it is a recurrent problem ,associated with day time drowsiness ,you ll need sleep study to rule out narcolepsy. It is a treatable condition.