Sleep paralysis
Iam getting sleep paralysis very often  and my head hurts all day  .iam on  anxit 0.25 but it isn't helping me my head hurts even more when I eat and I feel like puking.  I dont feel like doing anything I cant sleep, I cant eat. I dont understand  what's  happening   to me Please suggest me something .

Do EEG..Polysomnography..if reports are normal..just add Tab Zolfresh 10 mg before sleep...u can consult me online....
Sleep paralysis can be normal if not associated with other symptoms and abnormal in some conditions like narcolepsy, REM behavioral disorder and other conditions.it needs detailed history for diagnosis.
contact with me for detailed history and treatment.
Sleep paralysis cause disruption of sleep resulting in day time sleepiness which can cause distress... Anxit isn't d appropriate medication for it.. U can. Consult online for treatment.. Tc
consult a psychiatrist
Hello, You are indeed distressed. You may be having depressive and anxiety symptoms.
you are advised to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.