you have to tack antioxidant and Vitamin. C rich food and suppliant
Top 10 High Antioxidant Foods List
1) Goji berries 25,000 ORAC Score
2) Wild blueberries 14,000 ORAC Score
3) Dark Chocolate21,000 ORAC Score
4) Pecans 17,000 ORAC Score
5) Artichoke 9,400 ORAC Score
6) Elderberries 14,000 ORAC Score
7) Kidney Beans 8,400 ORAC Score
8) Cranberries 9,500 ORAC Score
9) Blackberries 5,300 ORAC Score
10) Cilantro 5,100 ORAC Score
Omega 3 - 600 to 700 mg par day
Vitamin C - 500 mg par day
Alpha Arbutin, Lumiskin, Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E Contain Cream apply twice in a day
Protect your skin to uv rain use Spf 30 or 50 Suns Cream if your skin is oily use it in gel base formula
Apart from vitamins and antioxidants.... you can also try cosmetic Acupuncture treatment.... which will enhance micro blood circulation and collagen production which will maintain skin tone and youthfulness.... from Hollywood to tollywood everyone opting cosmetic Acupuncture...
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.