Face skin problem
Hi doctor I have sensitive face skin. I get pimples and rashes soon. Could you please suggest remedy

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Pune

Dr.Yogesh here it is suggested to take good intake of food. it is suggested to apply kumkumadi tail am 5 drops ever day before sleep. wash your face with alma churna + anantamul churan.
Hello, I'm Dr. Subin. If you have a sensitive skin, it is better advised to consult a doctor personally. For pimples you may use a face pack made from Eladi churnam mixed with milk. You may apply Eladi cream (Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala) for your sensitive skin issue.