Acne & skin darkening.
Hi , I am 24 years old & suffering from pimples & black patches/spots on my face, back. Ayurvedic doctor prescribed me mahamanjishtha kadha, Thiostanin(raktashodhak vati), gandhak rasayan(tab), shankhabhasma vati & trifala churna. I am taking it from last 2.5 months. Meanwhile I notice my skin tone is becoming more dark. Is it a side effect of above medicines? How long to consume mahamanjishta kadha & above medicines to get rid of pimples & dark spots from face? I am very afraid as my skin becoming more darker. It appears oily, dull & durty. Can mahamanjishtha kadha treat this? I didn’t notice any changes in the situation in last 2.5 months. Is it safe to consume gandhak rasayan & mahamanjishtadi kadha together for acne & skin disease ? Waiting for Reply... Many Thank, Om.

Had ayurvedic dr.taken your full case history.Are you controlling diet as per suggestions. You can apply boiled and smashed potato pulp on face to remove tanning.

Darkening skin on lower legs Darkened skin on neck Acne pimples under the skin