Skin problem

I have dull skin with some spots over face and dark circle under eyes .some portion like on cheek and near nose skin has becomes red wen i wash my face

Doctor Answers (5) on Skin problem

Amal Mandal
31 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Homeopath

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Nirav Bhatt
17 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Homeopath

INR 1000 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Yes there are very good medication in Homoeopathy for improving Skin tone and remove dullness. For that one has to understand the cause of this problem whether it is psychological stress or any physical stress. By knowing each and every aspects in details of patient, homoeopath can suggests you a medicine which help you to permanent cure. you can consult any good homoeopath near by you or can contact me with prior appointment. You can get good results with Homoeopathic treatment with regular Yoga, exercise and balanced diet.
31 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Shalini
16 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | Homeopath
please get your hormones level checked...esp TSH, LH, FSH, Prolactin as seems to be hormonal. get back with reports.
In the meantime please tell your periods schedule whether they are on time or not and is your weight stable. I think proper diagnosis is needed for cause before starting treatment.
Dr Pratibha Verma
14 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | Homeopath
Take Arsenicum Album 1M once in fortnight and sepia 30 bd