Dark Circles

I have dark circles from last few years and they are quite resistant. I have used some dermatlogical creams but they didn't work. Doctors told me that homeopathy has proper treatment for this problem. Kindly suggest me some remedy.

Doctor Answers (5) on Dark Circles

Tomatoes are an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it naturally helps to decrease the dark circles and also makes the skin soft and supple. All you need to do is mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it under your eyes.

yoga and meditation : one of the main reasons that's seen for the recurrence of dark circles under eyes is because of stress, depression and a hectic lifestyle. No amount of home remedies will work if your mind isn't cool and calm. Yoga and meditation if practiced regularly will not only decrease your dark circles will also balance the body clock whilst calming your mind, body and soul.

Submit photo of dark circles. Start with Homeopathic medicine:--
1.  Staphysagria 30
2. Cal. Phos. 30
4 pills each medicine x 3 times daily x 30 days
Take these medicines regularly.
Dr. Tejas Joshi Pune | Homeopath
Modification of lifestyle .... proper sleep, proper diet, moderate n regular exercise will help to some extent.
Aloe Vera can be used as suggested in other posts. But none of the treatments will have very satisfying effects.
Using concealer creams while going out, judicious use of sun screens, will help lighten it.
Dr. Devesh Takkar Delhi | Homeopath
You can apply aloe vera gel on your dark circles that will help you in reducing dark circles . You can take atleast 3 litres of water daily which can also help in reduction of dark circles . If u need proper treatment u can visit a nearest homoeopathic consultant for further assessment and proper medicine
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments...Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels....Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids.....Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious...Consult dermatologist for further help.