Face becoming dark
Doctor I want to tell that first I was very white face but now my face is becoming dark in colour..plz tell some solution and I am drinking lot of water.

U need to have healthy body and healthy mind  to have a glow on face and skin. Best way is detoxification of the body with ayurvedic drugs or u may take blood purifiers such as haridra khand 1.5 tsf bd with milk, mahamanjisthadi kwath 10-15ml with equal amount of water after food twice a day.

If u want to keep ur face bright and lustrous start taking maha manjishtadi kwath daily

How to get rid of dark patches on face