Unwanted hair on face

I have unwanted hairgrowth on face. I have done laser but no use. Is there any permanent solution for this problem? I read about some homeopathic medicines and Pratiloma cream. Is it really effective and can it be used during pregnancy or should be used only after the delivery. I had hormonal imbalance as a result of which i got excessive hairgrowth on my body and face. please suggest any permanent solution for this. I have tried many things but nothing worked. I really need to get rid of it especially the unwanted hair on the face. I need to know one more thing, will the homeopathic treatment increase the hairgrowth in any manner? As i have heard that homeopathic treatments take the problem to the peak first and then cure it. Please clarify on this.

Doctor Answers (5) on Unwanted hair on face

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
What is in a name of disease? Is it make any difference of treatment? External manifestations which is nothing but the internal disorder which has to be identified for treatment. The only homoeopathy can treat this by getting a proper case record else patient will suffer.
Surat | Homeopath
Dear practo user
Unwanted hair growth is called as  Hirsutism... which may or maynot be always associated with PCOS. I have already treated one such (Hirsutism without Pcos) case with exclusive Homomeopathic internal medicine no external applications are required in such cases. She was also undergoing frequent  laser sittings but all in vain ultimately had infertility problem too with loss of libido (which was after effect of may be laser sittings --??)----previously.  But after my 6months of HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT NOW SHE is back to her normal satisfied sexual life and also she doesnt get Unwanted growth of Hair...

So i sugesst u stop all the external applications which ever u r applying wich also contradictory to pregnancy ( may lead to  Hormone imbalance)

Al the best

Unwanted facial hair is due to the hormonal disturbance, PCOS is one of the cause for hormonal disturbance Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment and it is very safe and free from any side effect.Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated.
It is myth that while you take homeopathy treatment the symptoms reach the peak and then cure is obtained.plz consult homeopathic doctor for details regarding course of treatment. Though treatment in homeopathy is time consuming you have an assurity regarding cure and permanent solution to your problem
Thanks
Regards
Dr Nandini Deshmukh
Hello.
Facial hair has some underlying cause like hormonal disorders. PCOS is one of the cause as mentioned by some doctor. If you remove the effect, i.e. the hair growth superficially, the underlying cause will remain. And it will again recur. The underlying cause need to be treated. So superficial creams or laser will give temporary solution. It is better to undergo internal medications. Homoeopathy will help you.
Homoeopathic medicines can be taken during pregnancy, except a few which you can know by consultation. And it does not increase hair growth.

Regards

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. There are basically two methods medically to remove excess hair- lasers and creams. Firstly any associated disorders liek pcod should be treated. Topical creams are very less effective and take long time to act. Lasers are now regularly used. They are more effective. About 4 to 10 sessions will be required depending on the thickness of the hair. But it is not a permanent solution. It will give you good results for upto 1 to 2 years and can reccur again. Permanent solution will involve complete destruction of hair follicle, which can lead to complications like scarring, vitiligo. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.