Unwanted hair removal

Hi I checked in Google. Thanaka powder is useful to help for removing hair permanently. Is it really work? If yes, where we can get the Thanaka powder. Plz suggest me.
views-icons 105 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Unwanted hair removal

I can understand your concern
Laser hair removal is good option for you in hair removal process ayurveda treatment take daily basis for 3 to 4 month and if your skin is sensitive than may it's harmful for your skin ayurveda homeopathy is very effective medicine system but in some conditions they has some limitations and in some conditions aelopathy medicine system has limitations.
Hi, It is very difficult to get thanaka powder here in India and i really don't knw how much it is effective. But you can try Vacha/ vekhand powder for hair removal. Take 1portion of Vekhand powder and add 1 portion of Sugar powder add little amount of water make a paste & apply it where u have unwanted hairs. But u hav to apply this paste daily for 3-4 months. Plz don't apply it on delicate area. And plz go through all hormonal check up if u have excessive hair growth.
We have to first diagnose the condition. What is the status of your menstrual cycle.