Severe pain in right arm

I am feeling severe pain in right arm.It seems that blood circulation stops and my arm gets blood pressure was high 170/100  3 days before .Also there is my muscle pull at the back of my neck  .i am confused that my problem is because of blood pressure or muscle pull.To whom should i consult.please suggest
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe pain in right arm

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
27 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
Consult Ortho surgeon as this problem can be because of neck issues. If neck and shoulder is normal then consult a cardiologist for your BP problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?