Severe Pain in lower back
Doctor Answers (6) on Severe Pain in lower back
1. Are you hydrated enough? Pls consume enough water and fluids (not package juice) everyday.
2. Are you a smoker? If so quitting and adequate rehab may help you.
3. When you say physio didn't help me I would say you did not visit the right physio/ or you did and didn't follow the rehabilitation protocol. Kindly revisit a physiotherapist for further evaluation and treatment
4. If your profession requires you to sedentry relook at the way you work. For example you may need to take a short walk around your table /workstation every 20 mins or so and that may help you.
5. Consider a visit to the urologist for an opinion.
6. I would say go to a Physio(movement therapist) first . Follow the protocol. Please avoid ""prescribed"" physio as that may not work for you. It takes 6 months to an year of commited rehab. If this doesn't work then consider other routes of treatment.
All the best.