Severe lower back ache can't move easily
Dear Doctor, I am 33 yrs old Male and a well built, gym freak and non-alcoholic person. Last month I had severe pain on my left kidney, after which I got to know that I have 2 kidney stones (in size 3.4 mm). I was hospitalized and got treated there. Spending 4 nights, one of the stones had passed through urine while other was still there inside. I got discharged and returned to home. It's been over 2 weeks when I can't even move normally due to severe lower back ache. Initially, I thought it's because of that stone but I have no pain on my kidney side. However, my lower back is so painful that I can't even do my normal daily works. In the past, I suffered from the LBA and I visited Neaurologist and did MRI Test of my lower back, as per the Doctor I was all ok with Vitamin D deficiency only, but now it's too much that I can't take it. Seeking your kind advice. Best regards.

Still need to rule out stone as the cause oft pain. Consult your doctor today. Thanks
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
Probably due to spasm of back muscles
Take rest Do hot fomentation Consult
Sont bend forward
The current problem of back pain may be associated with acute lower back muscle spasm. Since there is no injury or jerk, chances of bony involvement is less. Since you had similar problem previously,  there is a possibility of weakness in ligaments around the vertebrae causing irritation of spinal cord or nerve roots causing the pain.
I will suggest you yo take complete bed rest for now, start with analgesic and muscle relaxant tablet, take vitamin d supplement.. apply analgesic ointment locally.  If the cause is temporary,  it will subside with medicines..
Avoid exercises for now. Also,  avoid sitting down, avoid Indian toilet, avoid heavy work..