Severe lower back ache
I was suffering wid severe lower back pain.And den I went to orthopaedic and got my x-ray done.Medicnes prescribed by orthopaedic.Tablet Etoshine MR,Neurobion forte and defza G,I.e,Deflazacort 6mg and Etoricoxib and Thiocolchicoside and Vitamin B 12.pain history:-Lower back pain since one week.pain aggravates more when I bend in front,change posture while sleeping.relieves only fr 2hrs immediately after taking medicine.pain is radiating on upper back region.It started before 15 days when I was sitting in a wrong posture for long time during my dental clinical postings in college and I felt cramp while riding scooter.

Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Change ur posture and take muscle relaxants and apply local analgesics ointment.....if still pain persists than consult pain specialist
Dr. Jayesh Pavra
General Physician 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It is muscular pain So take Muscle relaxant ( Dan MR ) Local application of pain killers gelly Physiotherapy