Lower back ache
I am 26 years old and I have been having lower back ache since 3 days. I recently joined gym and I did this exercise after which it started. I thought it would go in a day of 3 but it has not. What needs to be done ?

Hello there Any pain which doesn't subside after 3 days needs attention,,,, where exactly in lower back does it pain? Do you have any radiation pain in your buttocks or legs? What medications were you on? Get back with answers to the above questions for proper analysis and treatment. Regards
Dr Raviraj Francis MPTh(Rehab),MPT(Ortho) UK