Severe giddiness all ove

Sir, In 2009 I got surgery to my right ear for eardrum hole. started with lite giddiness from 2008 and consulted neurologists, went for CT scan n EEG and nothing found wrong. Doctors treated giddiness due to vertigo n never cured. It is day by day increasing. Went for MRI also and nothing found adverse. Later went to Neuro Psychiatrist. He said it is due to Anxietic disorder n also never cured I felt giddiness more at evenings, I unable to walk evenings due to lost of balancing. If I roll my head 360 degrees around, giddiness will be more, and whenever I run speed after that giddiness will be more, there is no blurred vision n no sounds in ear. Recently doctor found eardrum hole in left ear too but advised me no need of surgery. I am CA Final student having academic tensions only. Very less days to me for exams. Day by day giddiness getting worse feeling like hell, Sir please advise me what I have to do now ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe giddiness all ove

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
I will need to examine you before I could help you. If you can visit Bengaluru, you are welcome to visit my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for an ENT consultation.
Use this app to find me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me and use the map link to locate my clinic and summon a UBER cab to reach my clinic.