Hole in eardrum

Respected Sir ! My left ear has a hole on eardrum. I have no pain no irritation, Is it possible that my eardrum can be repaired without surgery ? ? How much time the treatment will take ? ? Thanks in advance . .. .

Doctor Answers (3) on Hole in eardrum

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Yes... It is possible. It is an Outpatient procedure known as Chemical Cauterisation ( with conc Silver Nitrate)of perforation margins.... But may require multiple weekly sessions.... I charge ₹5000 per session at my clinic.
Dr. Mukesh More Nashik | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Dear patient, . You may not have many symptoms for hole eardrum But long standing pro them is hearing loss • and ib good to correct the problem| For stich laser surgery ..at my hospital in Nashik-
Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
The ear problem will need to be checked with an audiometry and x-ray for the ear bones. The treatment is surgery for a hole in ear drum. It is a routine surgery for us will excellent results. Please come over for an evaluation to BLK hospital.