Hole in eardrum
Respected Sir ! My left ear has a hole on eardrum. I have no pain no irritation, Is it possible that my eardrum can be repaired without surgery ? ? How much time the treatment will take ? ? Thanks in advance . .. .

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes... It is possible. It is an Outpatient procedure known as Chemical Cauterisation ( with conc Silver Nitrate)of perforation margins.... But may require multiple weekly sessions.... I charge ₹5000 per session at my clinic.
Dr. Mukesh More
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 14 yrs exp Nashik
Dear patient, . You may not have many symptoms for hole eardrum But long standing pro them is hearing loss • and ib good to correct the problem| For stich laser surgery ..at my hospital in Nashik-
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Delhi
The ear problem will need to be checked with an audiometry and x-ray for the ear bones. The treatment is surgery for a hole in ear drum. It is a routine surgery for us will excellent results. Please come over for an evaluation to BLK hospital.

Why does my but hole hurt Hole in side of mouth Eardrum surgery side effects