Severe Back pain.
Having severe back problem for the past one week. Wat I want to do to overcome this pain? Please suggest me wat kind of stretches needed.

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Hello dear, as you have not mentioned the cause of pain, but it can be due to no. Of reasons like any underlying pathology or simply mechanical. No exercise/ stretch is advice able without clinical evaluation, so visit a doctor to find out the underlying cause first. For more details www.proactivephysio.in

Hello.. Well most common causes of back pain are muscular spam,kidney stones,neural problems..you can try physiotherapy and analgesics for relief... Use hot bags for pain relief... If pain persists kindly consult orthopaedician