Seeking advice always.

Sir i always thinking about what to do to get my dream.i make a plan nd then after 2days change it.can't concentrate on my study.i know what i have to do but akways pass time by using mobile or sleepin and then after think that i have waste so much my i can concentrate on my study to achieve my dream.
views-icons 19 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Seeking advice always.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Time management and focussed attention towards your goal are essential components of success. However both can be difficult to attain because of multiple distractions. To make your focus and attention better I can suggest few steps, however the passion and drive regarding your personal and professional goals will determine this to a significant extent. The suggestions from me are 1. Regular sleep and diet. 2. Avoid excess alcohol, caffeine and other habit forming substance. 3. Regular exercise and/or meditation. 4. Formulating a time line and time tables. 5. Ban the use if mobile, television, and other gadgets during study time. 6. Finding a designated time and space for reading, which is well lighted, noise and disturbances free. 7. Making small and attainable personal and professional goals. 8. Rewarding yourselves on achievement of these small goals. 9. Keep in touch with persons/friends with similar goals and share a healthy competition. 10. Consider joining a study group if that is suitable to you. 11. Taking 10 minute break after 50 minutes of study (the break should be gadget free time also) 12. Reading regularly and consistent hard work are keys to success and please harness these from within for making success a habit. These are only some suggestions, and many more can be done and are employed by persons for enhancing focus. In case you still are unable to attain the desired concentration please visit a psychologist for further advice. Hope this helps you. Best of luck for future