SEBBOR DERMATITIS IN EAR

Ive got Sebborheic Dermatitis on the scalp. I use my shampoo to clear the flakes over the scalp. But On my ears,small white flakes is easily visible to others. This is so annoying. Is there a way to stop sebborheic dermatitis on Ear,at least flaking on Ear. How to clean ear with sebb Dermatitis?

Doctor Answers (1) on SEBBOR DERMATITIS IN EAR

Seborrheic dermatitis is a common situation more common among teenagers. It can be problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
Prescription ointment are available to cure you from flaking.
You can consult me on Practo Direct platform for personal recommendations.