Seborrheic dermatitis
Seborrheic dermatitis in scalp what shall I do please suggest. I have many things but failed it comes back every time.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. Thanks for the query. Seborrheic dermatitis is a immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. A proper assessment to determine the severity of seborrheic dermatitis is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.

Does hair grow back after seborrheic dermatitis Seborrheic dermatitis scalp Seborrheic dermatitis cure