Scaling process
Which method of scaling is safe and effective? Tell me about the various scaling process. What will be the approx costing of the process? Prefer me a good dental clinic in Kolkata.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

Though there is no difference in the end result, the time taken is much less if done with an ultrasonic scaler which is a significant factor for patient comfort and convenience . Moreover most modern clinics by default use ultrasonic scaling only. The cost will vary according to the dentists qualifications ,experience, equipment and the amount of tartar and stains in your mouth.
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 5 yrs exp Kolkata
Ultrasonic scaling should be undertaken. Charges vary from clinic to clinic. There is no fixed rates.