Running mind
Hi off late I have a very weak memory and my my mind keeps running constantly not able to pay attention to anything this is taking a toll on my work can anyone please help me out.. Thank you very much..

Difficulty in focusing can be due to a lot of factors like excessive stress and depression. Try certain healthy lifestyle techniques like regular exercise, meditation and yoga. It will help you feel better and also improve your concentration. Please see a psychiatrist for further evaluation and help if the problem persists. Thanks Regards Dr Ankita Mishra