Songs keep running in my mind.
I have not been able to be in reality doctor any song keeps on running in my mind and I am not even able to concentrate on anything... Even reading newspaper seems to be a trouble . Lying in bed thinking about nothing seems hard . Mind always seems disturbed . Even thinking about something would be accompanied by a song...what to do doctor , it disturbs me..!

Hello, If the thoughts regarding songs are repetitive, not under your control, causing distress so much that its hampering your day to day life then you might have OCD. It may worsen over time. Secondary to OCD you may have symptoms of depression. OCD can affect anyone and it can be treated with medication and behavior therapy.
Consult nearby psychiatric clinic or you can consult me.
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. Will you mind to elaborate it little bit for better clarity. I mean is it the same song which enters into your a mind as a thought and you try to resist but couldn't or you are hearing a song which is coming from outside but you could not able find the source and you only can hear it. In first case it's a obsession and second it's perception (from imagery to hallucination) For first case you will control it by using T. Nexito and second case you may a detail evaluation before ant treatment. But don't worry it's all manageable. Let's have a chat for more clarity into your symptoms and management plans. Happy to help you. Regards Jitendriya